Monkfrith’s school policies aim to provide staff, pupils, parents and guardians with clear information about the organisation and ethos of Monkfrith and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of its community. These policies enable us to work together to do the best by those in our care.
We are in the process of reviewing all our policies and ratifying with the Governing Body.
Please click to view and download school policies:
- Special Educational Needs Policy 2017
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2018
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Inclusion, Equality and Diversity Policy
- School Visits and Trips Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy 2019/20
- Behaviour Policy
- Accessibility Plan and Policy
- SRE Policy 2019