Summer Fair, Saturday 17th June 1-4pm
FOMS NEED YOU! HOW CAN YOU HELP?
The FOMS committee are well on the way with preparations for the summer fair. We want to make it a fun and special occasion for all of the children and Monkfrith community. But to do that, we really need your help!
We need volunteers for the following on the day:
- Everyone loves a BBQ and we’d like to run one during the fair! We need a group of enthusiastic barbeque chefs (mums and dads!) to cook the foor (which will be provided), and to provide the BBQ. Let us know if you can help.
- A very popular stall at the fair is face-painting. If you are able to give up some time to do some face painting, please let us know. Equipment provided.
- The FOMS committee have an early start and late finish setting up and clearing away. If you can help for an hour we would be very grateful!
We need the following items for stalls. Please bring them to the office any time between now and the fair:
- Cuddly toys for a tombola. Please make sure they are clean and in good enough condition to be loved by another child!
- Children’s toys / games / puzzles that are nearly new or in a good condition and are complete.
- Jam jars filled with yummy chocs and/or sweets. These are for our sweet tombola which is very popular with the children! If you can donate one please bring it in. The more the merrier!
Do you work for a company who offer match-funding?
Many big companies and corporations offer match-funding for charitable events and this is a great way of making a little extra! If you or a member of your family work or have connections with such a company please let us know.
Volunteers to run stalls!
Over the next few weeks, the FOMS rep from your child’s class will be busy coercing you into volunteering to man a stall for an hour. If all parents are able to give this time, it will make the fair bigger and better!
Remember these dates:
Friday 9th and 16th June: Coffee mornings to prepare things for the fair.
Friday 9th June: Rainbow day: dress as an historical figure and bring £1 for FOMS.
Friday 16th June: Rainbow day: please bring a bottle (alcohol preferably) for our bottle tombola – a very popular stall with the adults!
If you can help with the above please let us know either by a note in your book bag or via email: email@example.com
Please contact us at F.O.M.S@outlook.com